Guiding students in their spiritual and academic development inside and outside the classroom.
Throughout its long history, QND has cultivated an environment in which young people flourish: one which challenges their minds, expands their social awareness, opens their spiritual well being, reinforces their moral growth and provides an active life style.
The decision of where to send your son or daughter to high school is an important one. QND offers a quality education that will produce results you can well afford. 96% of our QND Class of 2016 are enrolled in a college program and have been offered more than $5.3 million in academic, athletic and performing arts scholarships.
School Day Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:45 am – 2:18 pm
Wednesday: 7:45 am – 1:45 pm
Student Enrollment Statistics 2016 – 17
- Total Enrollment – 416
Small Class Sizes
- Student-to-Teacher Ratio – 20:1
- Average Class Size – 23
- Graduation Rate – 100%
- Enrolled in College Programs – 96%
- Military and workforce – 4%
- Illinois State Scholars – 13
- National Honor Students – 42
- Society of Academic Achievement – 50
- IHSA Scholastic Achievement Awards – 48
- Illinois All-State Musicians – 5
- Eagle Scouts – 1
- QND ACT Average Score – 23.2
- National Average – 21
- IL State Average – 20.7
Additional QND Highlights:
- Implementation of 1:1 Learning with iPads
- Educational Trips Abroad to Germany and Spain
- Challenging Academic Requirements
- Excellence in Instruction
- Strong Emphasis on Moral Character
- High Behavioral Standards
- Safe Learning Environment
- Opportunities for Leadership
- Outstanding Coaches and Moderators
- School and Community Pride
- QND students provided more than 9,400 hours of volunteer work and service for our community.
- We welcome students of all religions; 14% of the student body is of other faiths.
Education Costs 2016 – 17
- Current Tuition Charge – $5,375
- Educational Cost per Pupil – $6,400
The QND Foundation manages more than 100 scholarships that are awarded by QND based on financial need. This year 33% of QND students have received partial tuition scholarships.