ParentsWeb is a private and secure website that has been set up for our school to allow you to see complete information specific to your child. You can view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer. Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
Logging on to the QND RenWeb System
1. Know our RenWeb District Code: QND-IL
2. Know your RenWeb System User Name (this is your Email address):
- Students: your RenWeb System email is your official school email address
- Parents: your RenWeb System email is the email address you provided QND at Registration Day
- Faculty: your RenWeb System email is your official school email address
3. Click the RenWeb Login link https://www.renweb.com/Logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx .
4. Enter your District Code, User Name (Email) and Password.
5. Next be sure to click the appropriate Button for you (Parents, Students, Staff). Then click Login. You are now logged on and ready to go.
*Important Note: First Time Users. The first time you use RenWeb you will need to click the Create New ParentsWeb Account link and enter your District Code and Email, then click Create Account to have your initial system password emailed to you. You should receive an email at your RenWeb System email address (see #1 above) after a few minutes. After you have received your email, open it and use the initial password to login as above, steps 1-4.
Changing your password
- Logon to ParentsWeb.
- Click on “Family Information” near the lower left.
- Click “Change Password.”
- Enter your new password twice, click Submit.
Please email email@example.com if you have any problems or questions.