The QND Foundation office is here to assist with plans and details of your class reunion. Below are a few guidelines and tips to help you get started.
- Form a Reunion Committee (optional).
- Contact QND Foundation office at 217-224-2598 or email Stacey Staff at email@example.com with date of reunion (if interested call first and receive a fall school calendar with football schedule).
- Pick up class list with address, phone, and email information from QND Foundation office.
- Update class list and return to QND Foundation office so we can update our database.
- Plan all details of reunion (venue, entertainment, food, drinks, pricing, etc.).
- Create a Save the Date (optional) and give it to QND Foundation office to be copied and mailed.
- Once all details are finalized, create Invitation and give it to QND Foundation office to be copied and mailed.
- QND Foundation office will post class reunion details, along with invitation, on the QND website.
- If a Class Reunion Book is made, please share a copy with us for our reunion file.
- For a ten year class reunion, pick up your Senior Year Letters to distribute to your classmates.
- Consider creating a Class Scholarship; please call Kurt Stuckman, Executive Director of QND Foundation, at 217-224-2598 for more details.
The QND Foundation office will provide:
- Class list
- Fall school calendar/football schedule
- Posting of reunion details on QND website
- Copies of Save the Date and Invitation
- Envelopes addressed to classmates (will use class list that you update for most current addresses) Postage for two mailings, Save the Date and Invitation
- Information on establishing Class Scholarships