Your Steps to Become a QND Student:
Application Process for Freshmen
- Make an appointment to come in for a tour of the campus or sign up to Shadow a Raider for a day.
- Attend QND Registration Night for all incoming Freshmen on Thursday, March 2, 2017, 6:30 p.m. Meet with faculty and guidance counselors to sign up for classes and extracurricular activities. A $100 registration fee and $120 technology fee must accompany the enrollment form in order to secure placement.
- If unable to attend March 2 event or would like to register before then, complete and submit the QND Registration Form. All admissions are based upon approval of QND administration. Contact a Counselor to set up an appointment to register for classes.
- A completed physical and immunization form must also be received by October 15 or before if participating in fall sports. All students participating in high school sports must then have a sports physical each year prior to participation.
- Forms for financial assistance through FACTS become available early in the year and are due in March.
- Complete and submit a QND Educational Commitment Form. You will also need to indicate the method of payment that works best for your family. Tuition is due June 30.
- Attend one of the Freshman Parent Orientations held at the beginning of August, in the QND Cafeteria. These meetings are open to all new parents.
- Orientation for freshman students is on the day before the first day of school in August.
Application Process for Transfer Students
Quincy Notre Dame welcomes transfer students throughout the year. In addition to the items listed above, transfer students will need to submit a Request for Records form to your current school. This authorizes your school to send us your transcripts and standardized testing results. An eye examination is needed for all transfer students new to Illinois.
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Mary Pat Vahlkamp, 217-223-2479 ext. 326, firstname.lastname@example.org
Quincy Notre Dame High School, 1400 S. 11th Street, Quincy, IL 62301
Quincy Notre Dame High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Quincy Notre Dame High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial assistance programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.