Hall of Fame Committee & Qualifications
Hall of Fame Committee
President: Al Knepler
Committee Members: Bill Connell, Sherri Foley, John Spring, David Adam, Greg Reis, Monica Hinkamper, Mike Lavery, Mark Longo and Tom McLaughlin.
Hall of Fame Qualifications
A person can qualify for the Hall of Fame by falling into one of the following categories:
- Those who participated in Quincy Notre Dame High School athletics having earned a letter in a particular sport or sports for at least two years. In addition, those who received honors in one or all of the following: All-Conference-District-Sectional-State or American. The athlete must have graduated from Quincy Notre Dame High School and Been out of school for more than ten (10) years.
- A Quincy Notre Dame High School athlete who participated in Quincy Notre Dame High School athletics and competed in college athletics or has attained a profession in athletics. This person also must have been out of school for more than ten (10) years.
- Coaches at Quincy Notre Dame High School, past or present.
- Those who have given meritorious service to the athletic program at Quincy Notre Dame High School, or those who are loyal friends to the Athletic Program.
- A Quincy Notre Dame High School team, which has attained record status or state recognition, ten (10) years prior to selection.
QND Hall of Fame Nomination Form
The Quincy Notre Dame Hall of Fame Committee seeks information on former students, coaches and teams worthy of Hall of Fame status. We can consider inducting former athletes if we have information about their accomplishments.
If you have a scrapbook or old newspaper clippings, you can make our job easier and more thorough. Also, anyone can nominate someone—the nominee has to have graduated more than ten (10) years ago. We already have a substantial list of nominees—what we need is background information to support their accomplishments.
Do you have someone you would like to nominate for the Quincy Notre Dame Hall of Fame? Please complete the online form below. If you have any questions, please contact Bill Connell, Athletic Director, at 217-223-2509.